ScanMaster-ELM for Windows
- Updated2013-08-21 23:05:08
ScanMaster-ELM is a OBD-2/EOBD diagnostic scan tool for vehicle diagnostics under OBD-II/EOBD standards that were developed specifically for the ELM327 chip from the company ELM Electronics.
In conjunction with an ELM327 based interface ScanMaster an ideal OBD solution (also scan tool or OBD scanner called) to diagnose all OBD-2-capable systems and is very suitable as well for automotive repair shops, even for seasoned home and hobby mechanics.
All control devices in vehicles that support OBD-2 are detected automatically and can be diagnosed using our software. In many vehicles are out of the engine and the automatic transmission, brake systems, powertrain and other control devices.
Among other things, in addition to the standard diagnostic capabilities, the software ScanMaster ELM 2.1 provides extensive functionality and additional analyzes that are based on data from the diagnostic interface. These are for example:
- The measurement of fuel consumption and live viewing
- Acceleration of the vehicle from 0-100 km / h
- A very comprehensive performance measurement, which enables non-invasive and expensive dyno-test the performance measurement (KW / HP and Nm) of the motor
- Reading out and erasing trouble code in older OBD-1 Opel and Alfa Romeo vehicles
- Dashboard (instrument cluster), optimized for touch control
- Diagnostic Report
Operation system: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows7, 8, 8.1 (32 and 64bit)
Supported interfaces: all based on ELM327 chip with serial, USB, BlueTooth or WLAN (WiFi) interface.